INTEC K400 - Multiple way ball valves
Multiple way ball valve of the modular INTEC system technology!
The universal multiple way ball valve in the unit construction system of the INTEC K200 series. With 3-, 4- or 5-way applications, your medium is safety in flow!
- Equipped with all advantages of the series INTEC K200
- Full bore
- T- or L-bore
- Overlap free ports available (optional)
- Top flange DIN EN ISO 5211
- Design acc. to DIN and ANSI
- Heating jacket
- Hand lever extension
- Stem extension
- Block unit - padlock unit
- Grid unit
- Hand lever with bayonet locking
- Gear (hand operated)
- Special materials like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
- Higher pressure ratings and temperatures on request
- Other face to face dimensions on request
Certificates and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440, 100,000 cycles -40°C up to +220°C
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pT diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting - factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.